These two punks area a couple of jokesters. (In fact, at the airport on our way out to Utah, Oliver told one of Abby’s friends who happened to be on our same flight that telling jokes was basically his special skill. Ha!)
Here’s a sampling of current favorites. Simon wants me to post this as a “puzzle,” which I think means that he wants you to guess the answers. Feel free to post guesses in the comments and I’ll post the answers next week sometime.
1. What do you call it when a king climbs to the top of a mountain?
2. What’s high in the middle and round on both ends?
3. What’s low in the middle and flat on both ends?
4. What two words hold more than a thousand letters?
5. What do you call a spider who likes to play on playgrounds?
6. What do you call it when cars play checkers?
7. What do you call it when chickens play checkers?