Time is flying, Easter is almost here, and we are now accepting entries into this years peep show. For inspiration and/or to figure out what we’re up to click here (what we did last year) or here (what we ripped off). Okay, here are the rules:
1. The display must include those abominable sugar-coated marshmallows called Peeps.
2. The deadline is Saturday, April 11th at midnight EST.
3. Submit a photograph of your entry to us via e-mail (heiselt at gmail (me) or heiseltea at gmail (Lizzie).
4. Blog readers will then have one week to vote for their favorites after we post the entries.
5. Winners will receive the following prizes:
First Prize: A personal logo or mark designed by a professional graphic designer.
Second Prize: A hand-knitted scarf knitted by an awesome scarf knitter.
Third Prize: Back flip lessons by a real back flipper (some restrictions apply)
Honorable Mentionables: Bragging rights and free publicity.
We look forward to seeing what you all come up with.