- Simon signed “more” quite intentionally and quite clearly. Our fingers are crossed that he will continue to learn more signs (and words).
- Simon learned to fold his arms, which we have only encouraged him to do once before.
- Simon learned to crawl onto the desk, which is unsurprising since we practically have a step ladder up the side of it for him. Not sure if I want to move it just yet. I like for him to be able to do things that test his limits — and mine.
- Simon successfully got off our bed without breaking his head or his leg or anything.
- We signed up for the Hampton’s Marathon in September. Seventeen weeks from tomorrow. Which means we have to start training, um, now.