CLARIFICATION (or, more accurately, change of rules): Nobody will be disqualified if their peep show does not fit in a shoe box. Think of the shoebox as the lower limit.
I know you all thought we were joking when we said we wished we had thought of the Peep Show that the Washington Post sponsored last year. But we weren’t. Since we didn’t think of it, we decided to steal the idea for our own enjoyment.
Here are the rules:
1. The display must fit in a shoe box.
2. The display must include those abominable sugar-coated marshmallows called Peeps.
3. The deadline is Saturday, March 22 at midnight EST.
4. Submit a photograph of your entry to us via e-mail.
5. Blog readers will have one week to vote for their favorite after we post the entries.
6. Winners will get an awesome prize, yet to be determined.Questions? Comments? Let us know.
Happy Peeping. And Happier Easter.